Sunday, December 16, 2018

Happy Holidays II

Today I am using the Fusion sketch challenge again, along with the inspiration challenge from Inspired By.  The Chocolate Chip rectangles are the cut out from my window card that I made a couple days ago.  I try to use my scraps when I can to create a second card...this cuts down of the amount of waste.  If I do it right away I can usually come up with a plan, but if I just pile it up I often end up throwing it away.  To my fellow stampers...how do you handle your scraps??





Materials used:  Stampin Up's Night Owl thinlits die for the greenery...their Winter Wood stamp set and matching thinlits die for the pinecones...a retired sentiment

Day 16 of the Kindness Challenge:  Smile and thank someone who serves you!!  For me that would be the sushi chef that made my lunch.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails