Saturday, May 25, 2019

Cycling Froggy



The Fusion challenge this week was a playful, fun one!!  I couldn't find my hedgehog stamp (I know I have one somewhere) so I just pulled Stampin Up's foggy set off the shelf.  I feel like I can count using both parts of this challenge...I may not have had a hedgehog on a scooter but I'm thinking a froggy on wheels kinda works!!


Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) 3 gifts flat...Beach blanket, Beach towels, floor of our boat...can you tell what we are doing today!!  Yep...we are taking our boat to the beach with some friends!!  They say it could get close to 100 degrees today...suncreen will be my friend!!


1 comment:

  1. Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails