Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Hoppy Birthday

Vertical Sketch with Designer Series Paper and banner on the top third with a large circle then smaller circleHere is my take on the sketch challenge from Paper Craft Crew.  I got a bit creative and I am not sure if it is a good representation of the sketch but it was truly my inspiration.  I used Stamping Up's So Hoppy Together stamp set with matching dies.  My sentiment is one of their retired sets...an oldie but goodie!!

Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts)  a gift picked up, put away, put back...my little ones--while they are grown now I sure loved picking them up and hugging them!!  Laundry...nothing like a job complete and put away!!  Wedding dresses put back in their wedding boxes...it sure was fun seeing my daughter try them on mine and my sister's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails