Friday, May 3, 2019

Just Breathe

CASology's cue card this week is TURQUOISE!  I right away pulling Stampin' Up's Tempting Turquoise ink and card stock off the shelf and started creating.  With sunshine and beach days on my mind I created this card.  

3 Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) 3 gifts found in difficult people...that would be different for each individual but here are three gifts that come from dealing with difficult people in general...growth in my character as I deal with them//gift of patiences as we relate to them//gift of grace that we need to graciously extend.  

3 comments:

  1. So looking forward to summer also! Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DJ...the sentiment is priceless...would love a few minutes in that chair! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice card
    congrats
    have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails