Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Fab Friday//You're the Best

Today,  I am playing along with the sketch challenge from Fab Friday.  Stamping Up's Still Night stamp set kinda got put away in my group of Christmas stamps (the sentiments and snowflakes in the set make it more Christmasy) but this Owl makes an excellent masculine card.  Thankful that I ran across it today while looking for something!! 

Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) 3 gifts before 9am...Coffee!! My quiet time!! Hot shower!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun owl, and I love all the texture he's layered over! Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool neutral colors on this one! I like the fiber background and the owl looks wise and ready for action! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card! Love the texture under your die cut, great colors too! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails