Friday, May 24, 2019

Library Challenge #33

Image result for agatha christie book covers death on the nileThe current Library Challenge is Agatha Christie's book Death on the Nile.  This challenge picks a book and asks us to create a card using one of the following...the cover, the title, or the story.  I'm using the cover.  The only camels I had were these from one of Stampin Up's retired Christmas set.  It works, and it gets me another Christmas card for my stash.

Gifts Challenge: (using Ann Voskamp's 1000 gifts daily prompts) gift in a pot, plate, package...Tortellini soup--yummy it is what is for dinner!! Christmas cookies--seemed fitting since I made a Christmas card today!!  My Stampin Up order of new catalog items that arrived yesterday--yippie!!


Update:  What an honor to be chosen as a Librarians Choice!!

1 comment:

  1. Perfect! I love the curve across the centre of the card and the subtle coloured background.Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails