Sunday, October 18, 2020

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #547 & Time Out Challenge #172

This card was inspired by two challenges...


Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge // #mojosketch547...I couldn't resist using Verve stamps for this sketch!!

Time Out Challenge...Their theme for the current challenge was in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness.  So out came Stampin Up's Magenta Madness!!

 

#bethegift challenge:  Be inconvenienced in someway for someone today...cause you love as well as you're inconvenienced!!





4 comments:

  1. What a superb and powerful sentiment-I do miss Verve! The paper and patterns you have used are just perfect for this challenge and I like the image of the face where you have the sentiment. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! So empowering and feminine. I like all the layering and the pink theme. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! And I always smile when I see a little Verve! So glad you could play along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I really like the silhouette image under the sentiment. Love the subtlety. Thanks for playing our Time Out challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails