Tuesday, October 27, 2020

TGIF Challenge #287 // CAS(E) this Sketch #395 // Less Is More Challenge #431

 Three challenges inspired this card...


TGIF challenge #TGIFC287...Their challenge was a theme challenge...Happy Halloween.  I have never been one that celebrates Halloween but this cute little stamp set from Stampin Up (Have a Hoot bundle) has me creating several cards this year.  

CAS(E) this Sketch #395...Their sketch challenge paired up perfectly.  I used Stampin Up's Birds and Branches bundle for the wreath.  

Less Is More #431...Their challenge called for more than one type of foliage.  In addition to the wreath, my first type of foliage,  I added in branches from Stampin Up's Winter Woods bundle.  Thus two types of foliage nestle my little owl and pumpkin!


  
#bethegift challenge:  Write a thank you not to someone who is from at least 10 years ago in your past.









1 comment:

  1. A great use of different foliage and I love that cheeky little owl! Great layout too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails