Monday, October 12, 2020

The Library Challenge #69 & Sunday Stamps Challenge #241

Here is my take on two challenges....


The Library Challenge...For this challenge we are given a book to use as our inspiration.  The current book that has been pulled off the shelf is What to Look For in Autumn.  We are asked to use the cover, the title, or the story as our inspiration.  

Sunday Stamps Challenge...The current challenge is a color challenge!! Earthy Tones!! 

I used Stampin Up's Beautiful Autumn bundle for my leaves and sentiment.  The mushrooms are Stampin Up as well but have been retired for several years.

  

#bethegift challenge:  Forgive today!! Think forgiveness. Give it forward today!!



3 comments:

  1. So cute, DJ! I always have a soft spot for cool little toadstools - that was my focus at TLC, too - so glad you got these awesome leaves in there, as well! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I didn't even notice the mushrooms on the cover until you featured them her. What a great design this is! Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layers of leaves you added to your design. It really makes the card pop. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails