Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Peek-A-Boo, Hello Spring!!

 3 challenges inspired today's card...

INKspirational Challenge // #260 ...A word prompt challenge!  CURVE is the current prompt!!  This chicken wire fencing background stamp is all kinds of curvy!!  I tore the edges of my Soft Suede card stock...lot of curves all the way around!!

The Paper Players // #PP581 ...A theme challenge!! Spring is in the air!!  Great theme for mid March!!  Nothing says Springtime like baby ducks, bright new buds, and butterflies!!

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc358 ...A color challenge!!  Magenta Madness, Soft Suede & Bumble Bee...a springtime combination!! Soft suede ink and card stock for my fence layer.  Magenta Madness marker colored the tongue and card stock for my budding dies.  Bumble bee maker for coloring my ducky and cardstock for my butterflies. 

And there you have my Peek-a-boo, Hello Spring card!!




Verse of the Day:  (courtesy of YouVersion)




3 comments:

  1. Awesome birthday card1!! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and creative birthday card. I love all that texture, too. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun interpretation of the prompt! Wonderful texture too! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails