Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Shopping Our Stash // Hand Stamped Sentiments // TGIF Challenges // Paper Craft Crew

2 cards...

Card #1 inspired by 2 challenges...

Shopping Our Stash // #SOS465 ...A full metal jacket challenge!!  Today begins a new challenge over at Shopping Our Stash...Use some form of metal from your stash!!  I found these cute charms hiding in my stash...have had them for years!!  It is way past time to put them to use.  What form of metal will you find...I can't wait to see!!  I hope you will play along with us!!

Full Metal Jacket

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS383 ...A sketch challenge!!  The tag called for in this sketched seemed perfect for showcasing this verse stamp.  Inside I will stamp a Happy Mother's Day sentiment.


Card #2 was inspired by 2 challenges...

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc357 ...A product/technique challenge!!  These little tools are perfect for blending ink from one color to the next.

Paper Craft Crew // #PCC460 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning 3 in a row run diagonally across the board.  Blending (3 inks blending together to create a scene), Thanks (thanks sentiment from Verve Stamps), and stripes (sun rays for my stripes) for the win!!


Verse of the Day:  (courtesy of YouVersion)



7 comments:

  1. That is a pretty way to use the charms. Love the colours and patterns on the card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, DJ, great design (what a match-up with SOS!) and I LOVE the verse! Where do you get your scripture stamps? I'm always on the look out, lol. Such pretty background paper, too! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch and those adorable charms, great colours, paper and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you made the verse stand out from the rest of the card! Really makes a beautiful statement! The pattern paper is absolutely lovely and the charms are so fun! Thanks for sharing your card with the HSS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb, What a lovely card! I need to shop my stash...that was a favorite patterned paper. Thanks for joining us a HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the charms on your tag and your sentiment! Beautiful colors! Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the SOS card design with the 3 panels and a tag! Those charms look so cute and doesn't it feel good to finally use them on a card? Great array of challenge cards too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails