Tuesday, March 29, 2022

A New Challenge Begins @ Shopping Our Stash

  

Today begins a new challenge over at Shopping Our Stash.  Challenge #467...Under the Weather (weather related cards or get well cards) is the theme for this challenge.  What do you have in your stash that would work for this theme??  I can't wait to see.  I sure hope you will play along with us!!  
Under the Weather #467
This card was also inspired by 2 other challenges...

Make the Cards Challenge // #51 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was perfect for my Cute Boots image that I embossed in white on black.

TGIF Challenges // #tgifc361 ...A pop of color challenge!!  Of course whenever you add color to black it pops!!  Plus I added in other bright colors that would catch your eye...yellow desinger papers, a hot pink button, and a stripe of Pacific Point card stock.


Card #2 inspired by 1 challenge...

Just Add Ink // #596 ...A sketch challenge!!  I have had this trio of stitched rectangles laying on my workspace for weeks...had cut them out but then changed up what I was doing and they have just been laying here unused.  I got all excited when I was this sketch...it is perfect for using them up!!  Thanks for the inspiration!!



7 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on our sketch! Just adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that sweet little umbrella girl and the black background is so striking. what a perfect card for this fortnight at shopping our stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image, and great technique of white outline on black, but the added color makes it stand out so nicely. Thanks for playing along at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes that umbrella girl really pops on the black, super cute card and great use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you’ve used up your patterned paper here with the gorgeous whale and the sentiment pieces are a lovely way to bring it all together. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both great cards - you little chalkboard effect is fun. Love the ocean themed card - the colours are my favs. I really like the way you have positioned the sentiment. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great look to do it white on black. All the other colours too really show off this cute image. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails