Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Featured Stamper for Color Throwdown #686



Yippie!!  I got asked to be a featured stamper for the Color Throwdown challenge that starts today!!  #ctd686  Today begins a new challenge using sage green, purple, and cream.  This color combo along with the photo made me think of Stampin Up's Flowering Cactus.  Thanks to the Color Throwdown team for including me as a featured stamper.  We hope you will join the fun and play along with us...come on over!!
This card was also inspired by the sketch challenge from the Try Stampin On Tuesday blog.  Their sketch also called for "something punny".  So I picked the "life can get kinda prickly" sentiment from the Flowering Cactus set.  Thanks to the TSOT team for another fun challenge.  #TSOT548


Card # 2 was inspired by 1 challenge...
A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row run diagonally across the card...die cut (the sentiment), free (embossed panel), gold (foil card stock used for sentiment).  This combination made for a great sympathy card that I was needing for a friend


Verse of the Day:
(courtesy of YouVersion)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails