Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Cardz 4 Guyz #291 // Less Is More #459

 2 cards...

Card #1 // Today begins a new challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Cardz 4 Guyz // #C4G291 ...A masculine challenge using a slimline card!!  I found this fun stamp on clearance this weekend and knew it was perfect for this challenge!!  I have several guys in my life who love farming so this stamp set was a much needed addition to my collection.  And it was perfect for this slimline card challenge!! I can't wait to see what you create for our challenge!!

Slimline Card



Card #2 was inspired by one challenge...

Less Is More // #LIM459 ...A one layer, one word challenge!!  I cut out "hello" with a die from Stampin Up, and then sponged over it...I love negative inking!!  I added this fun typewriter from Unity Stamps to finish it off.  A single layer and one work...makes for a fun CAS card!!  Less Is More!!


Verse of the Day:
 
(courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. Great design, and wonderful take on our challenge at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to keep it one layer, I've never thought of using a die cut word as a mask.Something to store away for future reference. Super card for our challenge at Less is More, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popped across from LIM to admire your entry - such a fabulous colour too!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both great cards, but obviously I like the LIM entry better! Just a quick reminder not to let your inking take over the card as we like to see lots of white space on our entries :) Thanks for playing along with our OLC one word challenge.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails