Thursday, March 17, 2022

Wedding Invite Becomes Wedding Card Take Two

This past Saturday I posted a card that I made for my nephews wedding using their wedding invitation.  I love the idea and have decided that this is what I am doing for all weddings moving forward.  So today's card is for a cousin who is getting married this evening.  Stay tuned I have several more wedding this month!!

 Today's card was inspired by 2 challenges...

Tic Tac Toe Challenge // #tttc152 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board run across the bottom.  And for the win...die cuts, spring colors, floral.

Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT547 ...A sketch challenge!!  The layout of this sketch was perfect for the florals that I found on this wedding invitation.




Verse of the Day:  (courtesy of YouVersion)









5 comments:

  1. Deb, what a super clever idea to take images from a wedding invitation and make it into the wedding card you give the happy couple on their big day!!! Love how you used our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch to create such a personal and beautiful card! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant - love the die cut heart and the papers you used. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Deb! Such a brilliant idea for the card - they'll be thrilled! I haven't had a lot of weddings lately, but I'm definitely saving this idea, genius! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely STUNNING card Deb ~ thank you SO much for sharing, I love the flower panel from the Wedding Invite, the hearts ~ beautiful ~ thank you so much for joining us at TSOT ~ Denise DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails