Monday, November 6, 2023

Gather Together!!

4 challenges inspired today's card...

CAS Colours & Sketches // #524 ...A double challenge!!  A sketch and a color challenge!!  The color combo for the color half of this challenge is Really Rust, Gumball Green, and Hello Honey.  I was trying to make my card from memory without the challenge in front of me and I got the sketch right but I tangled the colors up with my card from yesterday and so there is a little splash of pink...oops!!

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS426 ...A inspiration challenge!!  This collage of fall images inspired me to use this acorn stamp and matching punch...both retired from Stampin Up.

Paper Craft Crew Challenge // #PCC542 ...A theme challenge!!  Give Thanks!!  This sentiment from Stampin Up is perfect for this challenge..."Gather Together & Give Thanks".

Color Throwdown // #ctd767 ...A color challenge!!  I kinda messed up my color challenges and when making my CAS Colours & Sketches card added in pink...I was thinking of yesterday's challenge for CTD.   Yesterday I struggled so much including the pink...I guess I just couldn't get it out of my mind!!  So here is a second card for this current challenge.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


7 comments:

  1. So fun, Deb, that acorn bundle is one of my all time faves! What a cute sketch you tackled, too - love the shapes! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design! Love the ink speckled panel. Thanks for joining us again for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you've used the string to edge the triangles and to create the bow that embellishes the acorn. Thank you for sharing your card with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the acorn getting center of attention! Great job combining all the challenges as well. Such a cute idea with the thread as well. Thanks for joining us in this challenge at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the artistic background! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun and such a unique layout for your card! Your acorn is the star of the show! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little stamp and I love your fun layout. Love that acorn too - Thanks for joining in with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails