Saturday, November 25, 2023

Joy!! Joyful.Merry.Blessed

 


5 challenges inspired today's card...

Try Stampin On Tuesday // #TSOT633 ...A sketch challenge!!  I love how these four panels that make a frame...so many possibilities.  I decided to use up some Christmas paper that I have been hoarding.

Color Hues Challenge // #TCH76 ...A color challenge!!  The color duo for this challenge is Red & Metallic Gold.  I used some red polka-a-dotted paper and some metallic gold cording.  A very Christmasy combination.

Retro Rubber Challenges // #rrcb220 ...A tic-tac-toe game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board: frame, die, and twine.  Plus for this challenge we are to always use a stamp that is over a year old.  I picked this Tim Holtz sentiment stamp that I have had over 5 years.  JOY to the world!!

INKspirational Challenges // #IC303 ...A theme challenge!!  SEASONAL!!!  I picked winter as my season with Christmas as my event!!  Joyful.Merry.Blessed!!

As You See It Challenge // #AYSI312 ...A theme challenge!!  CHRISTMAS!!  Tis the most wonderful time of the year!!  Yes, it is!!  May each of you have holiday filled with joy!!




Update:
  So excited that this card was picked as a "top 3" over at Try Stampin On Tuesday.  Thanks to the design team for the shout out on my JOY card.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


8 comments:

  1. So pretty, Deb - LOVE these papers, so retro, natch! Great sentiment, as well! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, great way to use up Christmas paper scraps to create a one-of-a-kind holiday card using our TSOT sketch! Love all the pretty patterns and holiday palette you chose!! Thank you for sharing your card !!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'ts always fun to get into the paper stash - you never know what you're going to find that you've forgotten about. I like these nostalgic Christmas colours. Thanks for sharing with us again at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with the designer papers!!! It's always feels good to use some up. Thanks for sharing at Color Hues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vintage feel to this card, Deb! Thanks for playing along at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Deb, love that you got to play with your paper scraps. I love doing that. Thanks for joining us again at Retro Rubber. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great take on the sketch and the card looks so very festive in red and green! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic combination of challenges! I loved your take on the frame and the colors are delightfully Christmassy! Thanks for joining us at As You See It and Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails