Friday, November 17, 2023

Season to Sparkle


 2 challenges inspired today's card...

CAS Colours & Sketches // #525 ...A color challenge!!  Boho Blue, Real Red, and Mossy Meadow are the colors called for in this current challenge.  I kept my "Season to Sparkle" card clean and simple and left lots of white open space.

Less Is More // #LIM496 ...An "anything goes" challenge!!  What is my "anything goes"??  How about Christmas??  Yep, I'll make a clean and simple Christmas card!!




Update:  So excited that this card was chosen to be one of the "top three" pick (A Fabulous Favorite) over at CAS Colours & Sketches.  This is such an honor...thanks to the design team for the shout out on my card!!


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


4 comments:

  1. Love your snowflakes and holly! Thanks for joining us at LIM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this corner of snowflakes!! Thanks for playing along with my choices at CAS Colours & Sketches and with the anything goes theme at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super festive card, beautifully CAS too! Great combination of challenges. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More :)
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails