Friday, November 3, 2023

With Sympathy Poppies

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Festive Friday // #FF0146 ...An inspo list challenge!!  This  challenge has given us an inspo list honoring Veteran's Day, and we are to use at least 3 of the 10 items on this list.  For my card I used several...sympathy, poppies, red, black, and buttons.  

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS610 ...A sketch challenge!!  For the trio of lines I used black ribbon.  The perfect anchor for my poppies, buttons, and black pearls.

The Paper Players // #PP664 ...A tic-tac-toe game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board: embossing (houndstooth embossing folder), die cut (sentiment piece), and plaid (houndstooth is my plaid pattern).





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Deb, such a clever use of the buttons! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Deb. You combined these challenges so well. I love the flowers and the buttons are a nice touch. Thanks for joining the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card , i like the texture , congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers are so pretty for the sketch! Thanks for playing along with my sketch this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a striking card! These flowers are just gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, love the flowers! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I appreciate the time and sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love how you incorporated the 3 challenges into this lovely card. Thank you for stamping along with the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much wonderful texture on the background and I love the layout. So glad you shared this beauty with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails