Tuesday, November 21, 2023

New Challenge @ Shopping Our Stash #SOS510

 


Today begins a new challenge at...

Shopping Our Stash // #SOS520 ...A "shop your stash" challenge with a Splish Splash theme!!  Splish Splash??  Yes...we want to see what watercolor mediums you have in your stash or any water images.  This challenge was loads of fun for me and I think it will be for you too.


From my stash, I used watercolor paper and created a watercolor background by spraying my stamped images with a fine mist of water.  I also made watercolored circle embellishments to finish off my card.  

Now it is your turn...dig through your stash and see what treasures you find that fit our Splish Splash challenge.  Hop on over to our blog for all the details for this challenge and check out what the rest of the design team found in their stash.  They are sure to be an inspiration to you!!


3 other challenges inspired today's card...

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc235 ...A tic-tac-toe game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this game board: stripes, free (watercolor is my free), and flowers.  Here is how you will find my winning elements, 10 stripes of hemp, watercolor theme for my free, and stamped & jeweled flowers.

Alphabet Challenge // #17NOV23 ...An alphabet challenge!!  Q is for quadruple!!  That means 4 of something on your card.  I have 4 flowers and 4 rhinestones...that is my quadruple!!

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS427
...A color challenge!!  The colors for this challenge are Pebbled Path, Berry Burst, and Mossy Meadow.  A perfect color combo for showcasing this watercolor card.

Update: This card was chosen as a "Team Pick" over at the TicTacToe challenge!!  What an honor!!  I was especially pleased with how this card turned out and was pleased when my efforts got a shout out from the design team!!


Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! I love how you incorporated the stripes with hemp for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, Thanks for joining us and sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! I really like the look of the watercolor background! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty, Deb - love the look of that heavy twine over the delicate stems - you totally tamed it! Beautiful design! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails