Monday, September 7, 2026

Chick, You Are The Best!

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Freshly Made Sketches // #FMS752 ...A sketch challenge!!  This sketch was perfect for combining today's challenges.  

Allsorts Challenge // #AC857 ...An "anything goes" challenge with an optional twist!!  I used the optional twist on today's card...ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL!!  My creatures were stamped using Tracy Evans stamps.

Little Red Wagon // #LRW874 ...A theme challenge!!  HAYLOFT is the theme for this current challenge!!  Down on the farm you might just find some hens roosting in the hayloft!!

A Cut Above // SEPT2026 ...A monthly "anything goes" die cut challenge!!  I used Stampin Up's fence die from the Sunset Coast die set, as well as their circle die.

Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



7 comments:

  1. Great design Debs, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun take on the sketch, Deb! I love the texture and the chickens + fencing! Thanks so much for joining Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love this! Loving the combo of texture and images - too cute! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this! I have this Tracy Evans set too but sadly not used the chickens yet. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling farm scene and take on the sketch. Glad you shared your card with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful design! Love the textured background embossing and fun stamped image. That die cut fence is awesome! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with the September Challenge at A Cut Above.
    Vicki-ACA Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! I especially love the cas design. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails