Saturday, September 12, 2026

Planted Paradise

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Hand Stamped Sentiments // #HSS496 ...A color challenge!!  The trio of colors called up in this current challenge are Secret Sea, Cajun Craze, and Pool Party.

Retro Rubber Challenge // #rrcb280 ...A sketch challenge!!  I had so much fun with this sketch that I needed to use it again!!  My retro stamp is from Stampin Up's Planted Paradise that came out in 2024.

Double D Challenges // 02SEPT26 ...A "visual prompt" challenge!!  My inspiration from the photo collage...the vase and the shades of blue.



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. I really like how you’ve used the three colors on your card for the color challenge. And so glad that you added a vase so that this card qualifies for the Double D challenge as well. Glad you got to enter this card in three challenges that’s a win-win. Thank you so much for sharing your card and Double D challenge.
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, Deb - love these colors together, and what a fun take with this set! So pretty! I still love those word dies, too, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for the color challenge! You created a card with just the right amount of each color, so pretty! Thank you for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, glad you loved the sketch enough to play along twice. Thanks so much Claire Retro Rubber DT x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails