Monday, March 23, 2009

Jewelry Color Inspiration Challenge


My card today is made using Bashful Blue, Real Red, and Barely Banana. I stamped my Listen with Heart stamp set in Real Red and layered it on Barely Banana--ticket punched the main image panel--layered it all on a Bashful Blue background that had been embossed with the CB and Swiss Dots folder--tied on my ribbons and finished it off with a punched out flower and brad. Below you will see the inspiration piece and the color combo that was called for. Thanks for stopping by!!








Here is the color combo and the inspiration piece for this week's jewlery challenge over on Stacey's blog.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun heart image...reminds me of red lipstick! Thanks for sharing your darling card for the JCI29:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beatiful card and awesome color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails