Friday, March 13, 2009

Love Bugs!!


I know that Valentines day has past but I could not help myself. When our challenge today over at SCS was to use a bug--I automatically thought of cute little guys!! They have been retired but a keep them hanging around!! We could not use any DP and we had to keep our card at 4 layers (today is the Limited Supply challenge). What challenge--I had some red gingham that would have really made this card!! Oh well--a challenge is a challenge. I used Basic Black, Ridinghood Red, and Whisper White. This card is really very basic--straight forward stamping--added some brads--added some ribbon--made a matching envelope. Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. This is just stunning! I really like the choice of the business size - it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute Deb!! Supah sweet!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails