Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ribbon Shop on Ebay--Check it out!!


Brandi has this great Little Ribbon Shop on Ebay and she asked if I would design some cards for her to show case some of her ribbon. Yesterday my packet of ribbon arrived--I was so excited. I started making some cards right away. Below you will see some of them:

This card was made f0r SCS CAS08 sketch!! I love a clean and simple card!! How about that awesome wide ribbon!!??!!

Of course the ribbon was just too fun!! I loved the big dots!! I made two very different styles of cards to showcase this ribbon.

This ribbon has such a rich look to it!! I love all the stripes!! It looks so good with Choc. Chip!!
Stop by Brandi's Little Ribbon Shop and check out all the great options that can be delivered right to your door!!










2 comments:

  1. Good show! It's always nice to have a place to go for nice ribbon! These are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've been busy! These are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails