Tuesday, July 7, 2020

2 Cards...2 Challenges

Woke up to a noisy rain storm and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to make some cards!!  Here are two that I made this morning before it was light outside.




Rainbow!!  That is the word for this week's challenge from the Just Us Girls team.  During this crazy time we find ourselves in...I'm thankful that God gave us rainbows!!









I also created a card for the Inspired By challenge.  I used both the sketch and the photo for my inspiration.  This is the first card I have made with my new Monogram Messages from Stampin Up!!  This is gonna be a fun set!!  Looking forward to all the fun cards it will create!!







#bethegift challenge: Actually take time to complete the survey from the last store or restaurant...give them some positive feedback!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your rainbow panel with the additional fluffy clouds! That sentiment is so perfect for these trying times giving us hope for better things to come. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails