Sunday, July 12, 2020

Global Design Project Challenge #248



This week over at the Global Design Project challenge, we are CASEing (CASE = Copy And Selectively Edita card by Maunela Geiswinkler.  Her card is a lot "softer" in color but I think you will see how her card inspired me.  I left the sentiment off for now because I am not sure if I want it for an anniversary card or a birthday card.  It will eventually have the sentiment covering the birdies feet...kinda like on Maunela's card.  Thanks for another fun challenge.  It has been fun playing with this new Birds & Branches set from Stampin Up's new catalog.  It has so much potential and I haven't even stamped with it yet!!  Stay tuned I am thinking about using it again tomorrow!!  Gonna see if I can do a full 7 days of showcasing this set.  Two down and 5 to go!!

#bethegift challenge:   Call a friend today...just to say hi!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails