Monday, July 6, 2020

Less Is More Challenge #423 & Freshly Made Sketches #442



Today I am playing along with the color challenge from the Less Is More team.  Their color combo is yellow, fuchsia, and gray...I picked Stampin Up's Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, and Melon Mambo.  
I am also using the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  For the sketch I am just using ink and stamps...not actual shapes or layers...my "circles/ovals" are my stamped images.  I hope this qualifies?!?  I just had to play with my new set that arrived while I was gone this weekend...Stampin Up's Whale Done.

#bethegift challenge:  Write a bunch of encouraging notes on a package of sticky notes and leave one on each pump at your closest gas station.

5 comments:

  1. Awww what a wonderful sentiment and use of the stamps to continue the theme. Thanks for playing along with our colour challenge at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything goes for the shapes! Love your layered sea creatures. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great combination of fun images and a great use of our challenge colors. Thanks so much for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over on LIM your fantastic card caught my eye is a very good way. It is so fresh bright cheerful & CAS great make. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card DJ. The whale is such a great image and you've used the challenge colours brilliantly on this card. Thank you so much for popping it in to us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails