Friday, September 4, 2020

Color Throwdown Challenge #609 & Sunday Stamps Challenge #238


Blue//Purple//Green...These are the colors called for in the Color Throwdown challenge.  I picked Stampin Up's Misty Moonlight, Wisteria Wonder, and Wild Wasabi as my color combo for this challenge.  This color combo is a little softer than the photo given by the Color Throwdown team but I like this trio of colors together!!  Today's card was also inspired by the sketch challenge from Sunday Stamps.  Stampin Up's Timeless Tropical bundle had all the elements needed to pull off this sketch....I love it!!

                           

#bethegift challenge: Have a sticky-note blitz...leave short but sweet little "Have A Great Day" notes on several cars today.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely evening "aloha" in dark colors. I love that combination! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALOHA!!!!! I love this card and wish I was in Hawaii now! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool, DJ - love this take on our sketch! I miss Hawaii so much this year - we've had to cancel two trips so far, that were scheduled before all the madness... Love that pretty plumeria! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shades of the colors you used! Great card! Thanks for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails