Saturday, September 5, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #391 & 390

Today I am playing along with two challenges from Paper Craft Crew


This 1st card is for the 391st challenge.  For this challenge we are to CASE one of the design team's creation.  I chose Mary Haugen...her card was so cheery and it really caught my eye!

              



Update:
  What an honor....This card was chosen as a "top pick" by the Paper Craft Crew.



The second card is for the 390th challenge.  This was a sketch challenge.  I pulled out my Timeless Tropical bundle from Stampin Up again...I am just loving this set!!

               

Update:  What an honor....This card was chosen as a "top pick" by the Paper Craft Crew.


#bethegift challenge:  Send an encouraging email to someone who's had a hard month.



5 comments:

  1. Both of these cards turned out so well! I love the frog on those silly stripes with the scallops and the palm tree looks SO relaxing. Thank you so much for joining with us at the Paper Craft Crew these past two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both cards and that frog is adorable!! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two awesome cards! So glad you joined both PCC challenges! And I am honored you chose my card for your CASE inspiration! That little frog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are lovely! Love the Palm tree. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices and your card turned out so well! I love CASE-ing others as the starting point for my inspiration. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew challenge last week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails