Saturday, September 12, 2020

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #392 & Color Throwdown Challenge #610


I love pairing up a sketch challenge and a color challenge.  Today's card was created for the color challenge from the Color Throwdown team and the sketch challenge from the Paper Craft Crew.  This week's color combo was rust, orange, vanilla, and brown.  I used Stampin Up's Cajun Craze cardstock for my spider webs, Peach Parfait ribbon and ink, Very Vanilla card stock, and Chocolate Chip ink and pearls.  It was fun playing with my new Have a Hoot bundle from Stampin Up's new Holiday Mini catalog.

                                                   

#bethegift challenge:  Donate to a cause of your choice today, in honor of a friend!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! And I love your take on this sketch too. Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card DJ! It's so fun and a great way to use the sketch! Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails