Friday, November 6, 2020

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #395

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #395





It is time for a color challenge from the CAS Colours & Sketches team.  The current challenge calls for Cajun Craze, Bumble Bee, and Pear Pizzaz.  This color combo may have had others thinking of flowers but I right away went with the bee theme!!  Maybe it is just the name of this yellow, but it was where my creative juices took me.

Cajun Craze ink for the hive from Stampin Up's Honey Bee bundle.

Bumble Bee designer paper for my "honey comb" pieces, and marker for coloring in my little bees.

Pear Pizzaz ribbon and card stock for my edging.

#bethegift challenge:  Leave the biggest tip you can afford and write a note of appreciation to your waiter/waitress.  You never know what it might mean to them or how much your generosity may have been needed.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVED this set! As a Sale-A-Bration item I was pretty sure it wouldn't come back, but I was hoping its popularity would sway the powers that be at Stampin' Up! Oh well, never the less a great card, so cute. Love how you pulled all the colors together. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty hun. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails