Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Inspired By Challenge #148 // Tic Tac Toe Challenge #088 // Paper Players #515

 

3 Challenges inspired today's card...


All three of these challenges were all about one of my favorite times of the year....Novemeber!!  See details for each challenge below.

Inspired By Challenge #148...I used both the sketch and the photo for my inspiration.  Thanksgiving, falling leaves, pumpkins, cool evenings and bonfires...I love this time of year!!

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #088...For this game board, I am playing across the middle for the win...Autumn//Any Color//Thankful Sentiment.

Paper Players Challenge #515...Theme Challenge//Turkey Time.  I created a "mantel" decorated and ready for family to come and enjoy Thanksgiving together.

It has been a long time since I made pumpkins out of the oval punches but they are still so charming!!

   
Update:  This card got honorable mentions form the Inspired By challenge...."The honorable mention of the Thankful & Grateful challenge is this ADORABLE card from DJ!  We love your fall-themed card. Your card is so beautifully designed and your thoughtful interpretation of the sketch is so inspiring!" 

#bethegift challenge:  Print out a bunch of "You are so LOVED" cards and hide them in the pages of books at the library, on the shelves in the grocery store, or on tables in the food court of your local mall.






4 comments:

  1. DJ your card has it ALL! I see so many ways you've been Inspired By IB#148 - and love that sweet little pumpkin!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card, love your pumpkin! Super cute design, it has been ages since I have designed with my punches. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, Angel! Love that layered pumpkin. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, this is SO cute and I love how you were inspired by the sketch too! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails