Sunday, November 8, 2020

Color Throwdown Challenge #618 & Freshly Made Sketches #460

Today's card was inspired by 2 challenges...


Freshly Made Sketches #460
...I got a little carried away with this card and ended up covering more of my snowflake vellum banner than intended.  I hate that the banner got a little "lost in translation"!!

Color Throwdown Challenge #618...The color combo for this challenge was Green, Brown,Orange, and Red.  I used Wild Wasabi for my pine tree grove, Soft Suede for my embossed background and reindeer, Calypso Coral for my setting sun, and Real Red ink and rhinestones for my berries.

 

#bethegift challenge:  When you get a chance to see a smile...tell someone you love their smile!!  Smiles are seen so seldom these days!!



1 comment:

  1. It's a great scene, even if you feel your banner got lost! Thank you for playing along this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails