Wednesday, March 29, 2023

#1 Teacher

 


2 challenges inspired today's card...

Festive Friday // #FF130 ...An inspo list challenge!!  We have been given a list of 10 items in honor of International Children's Book Day.  Our challenge is to use 3 items from the inspo list as our inspiration for our card...my 3 are patterned paper (yellow die cut star), ABC (ABC sticker), and splatters (stamped in blue).  I decided that a thank you card for a teacher was a fitting theme.  Our teachers have it rough and need to hear our thanks!!

Inspire.Create.Challenge // #ICC139 ...A sketch challenge!!  I switched out the heart for a star and used washi tape for my diagonal lines.  Fun sketch for my thank you card.




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



4 comments:

  1. I'm sure any teacher would appreciate the sentiment in your fun card. Thank you for joining us at the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Helen, I think any teacher would appreciate this. I love the stamped elements on the patterned star and those bold splatters. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teachers are definitely under-appreciated--your card will make someone's day!! Love the way you used our sketch--washi tape is perfect!! Thanks for sharing with us at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, as you might have noticed, I started by looking at your third card first, I tend to go backwards. I love all of the elements of this card and how well you brought them together. I think this one is my favorite! Thanks again for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails