Saturday, March 4, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #575 // Retro Rubber #201 // Color Hues #59

 3 challenges inspired today's card...

Made Sketches // #FMS575 ...A sketch challenge!!  In place of the circle I used a leaf die!! 

Retro Rubber Challenge // #rrcb201 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning 3 in a row: die, layer, and sympathy for the "your choice" square.  My sentiment stamp is over 9 years old from Verve Stamps which is no longer in business but still some of my favorite stamps!!

Color Hues // #TCH59 ...A color challenge!!  Green and Gold are the colors for this current challenge.  Instead of using metallic gold I used gold colored designer paper.





Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)




4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card DJ and I love, LOVE that die cut leaf! I have sentiment stamps too that are really old (on wooden blocks!) that are still some of my favorites, so you are not alone there!! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at The Color Hues Challenge! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I'm especially taken with the die cut leaf! Thank you for joining us at Color Hues!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Een hele mooie kaart !!!!!
    Groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails