Monday, October 21, 2024

CAS Birthday

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Simply Clean & Simple Challenges // OCT2024 ...A monthly CAS challenge with a theme.  The theme for this current challenge is purple and black.  I used purple designer paper and embossed my sentiment on black card stock...there you have it...purple and black!!

Stick It Down Challenges // OCT2024 ...A monthly sketch challenge found on FaceBook!!   This clean and simple sketch was perfect for pairing up with the above challenge.

Cupcake Inspirations // #CI604 ...A cupcake inspired challenge!!  Cool Cats is the theme for this challenge...no cats on my card but I did use a cupcake on my card and I did use purple so that is my inspiration for today!!






Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails