Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Christmas Countdown...12 Weeks

 


2 challenges inspired today's 1st card...

Jingle Belles // #JB2420 ...A year round Christmas challenge!!  This challenge is a sketch challenge!!  A perfect sketch for pulling out my box of washi tape...how about some Night of Navy tapes?!!?

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc257 ...A game board challenge!!  My winning three in a row on this tic-tac-toe board runs diagonally across the board...Twine, Embossing, and Dies for the win!!

       





Card #2 inspired by 2 challenges...

Make My Monday // #MMM235 ...A technique challenge!!  Create your own background!!  This is a fun technique that I don't use very often because I have so much designer paper in my stash!!  But today I gave it a whirl!!  I stamped a collage background using the stamps from Stampin Up's Beautiful Blizzard set.

{PIN}spirational Challenges // #318 ...A Pinterest photo inspired challenge!!  For 2024, this challenge is picking photos from Pinterest that highlight crafting supplies.  For the month of October the focus is on SHAPES!!  This bright blue circle makes a clear shape statement against the stamped background...don't you think!

             



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic cards, love the pink & blue of your background on the second card with that pretty ribbon. Thank You for sharing with us @ Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails