Saturday, October 5, 2024

Sweet Saturday

 


3 challenges inspired today's card...

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge // #AHSC597 ...A sketch challenge!!  Today this sketch is the starting point for my card.  Thanks to the AHSC design team for continuing to give us great sketches to build our cards around.

FarmQuest Challenges // #FQCB61 ...A theme challenge with a country flair!!  The theme for this current challenge is "animals that eat grain".  I pulled out my animal stamps and decided on a little bunny...I guess it is only the tame ones that eat grain but I hope that is a-okay!??!

TicTacToe Challenge // #tttc257 ...A game board challenge!!   My winning three in a row runs left to right, through the middle of the board.  Plaid, embossing, and "thank you" are my winning three in the row!!




Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails