Friday, October 18, 2024

Fri-Yay!! 10.18.24

 


4 challenges inspired today's card...

Allsorts Challenges // #AC802 ...An "anything goes" challenge with an optional theme!!  The optional theme for this challenge magical, mystical...to me waves are just that!!  But is you don't see waves that way then you can just call this an "anything goes" card!!  Either way, I was inspired by this Allsorts Challenge!!  I used Stampin Up's Wavers of Inspiration bundle along with their underwater embossing folder.


As You See It // #AYSI334 ...A "fill in the blank" challenge!!  My favorite item to craft with is____.  My answer to this fill in the blank challenge: designer papers & dies!!  Embossing folders are pretty high on my list too...this card has all three!!

TicTacToe Challenges // #tttc258 ...A tic-tac-toe game board challenge.  My winning three in a row on this game board run across the bottom of the board...embossing, die cuts, and matching envelope.

INKspirational Challenges // #IC326 ...A "mood board" challenge!!  The waves and the blues from the color palette inspired today's card.  I love the mesmerizing the ebb and flow of waves...so calming to the soul!!



Verse of the Day: (courtesy of YouVersion)



7 comments:

  1. Very suitable for the difficult occasion, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card!
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Deb - I love this wave! All your added details are perfect! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paper and die cuts are certainly popular choices for favourites! Lovely sympathy card... and I see you also used one of my favourites - an embossing folder. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops - pressed go before saying thank you for sharing with us at As You See It.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sympathy card. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful texture and perfect execution of elements. Thank you for joining us at INk~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails