Thursday, January 23, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #519

Red, Purple and Pink!!  I struggle putting those colors together....so....I kept it really simple!!  Still not sure how I feel about it!!  The crazy thing is ...I loved all the cards that the designers of this challenge over at Just Us Girls created...they did an amazing job combining these colors!  

I used a retired stamp set from Stampin Up...did a little paper piecing on the row of mushrooms using purple and pink...finish it off with a splash of red in my piece of twine and a  rhinestone! 

#bethegift challenge:  Do one thing today that is actually someone else's responsibility. Love Large.

2 comments:

  1. Great job with these colors! I love your adorable row of mushrooms. Great addition with the twine and rhinestone. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and CAS card. You pulled the colours of perfectly. Love those tiny mushrooms and the rhinestone is a perfect finisher. I agree it isn't the easiest colour combination but sometimes we have to challenge ourselves to see where our creativity leads to. Well done. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails