Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Sunday Stamp Challenge #222



Here is my take on the sketch challenge from Sunday Stamps.  I feel like it is a very "loose" interpretation of the sketch since they used the word banner in the it's description.  But in my defense, I saw those tiny waves when I looked at the sketch...an sketches are suppose to be our inspiration...it is what inspired me!!  I used Stampin Up's Lily Pad Lake stamp set and matching dies.  Maybe I will get a chance to give it another try and use the said called for banners!!  Thanks for the inspiration Sunday Stamps!!  

#bethegift challenge:  Say one hard (small) yes today!!

2 comments:

  1. I think this is lovely - I love your interpretation! Beautiful details for your "banners!" Such a lovely card, and fun regal colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great interpretation of this weeks challenge, DJ! Love it and everything about it! Thanks so much for playing along with Sunday Stamps! this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails