Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Twofer Card Challenge #23

Found a new fun challenge...TWOFER!!  I made my two cards for this challenge on back on the 16th of this month and posted one of the cards for a challenge and was planning to post this set of cards the next day but challenge deadlines pushed it out until today.  So....this new challenge is so fun...create two cards using the same stamps, stencils, and/or dies but each card needs to have a different design and be for two different occasions.  I love it!! And such a fun name!!  The current challenge is to use hearts...I decided on Stampin Up's Sunshine Wishes thinlits for my focal point.  I used the die on the one cards the the negative space that it left for the other and they layered another heart of the same die but in metallic (and a little offset) over it.  For the one card I also used the sketch challenge from CAS(E) this Sketch (the current challenge when I created my cards on the 16th).  One of my cards is for Valentines Day and the other is a Wedding card.  I am sure the challenge blog will be a regular from here on out!!
#bethegift challenge:  Remember some one who is grieving today! Do one thing so that they know they are remembered and loved!

3 comments:

  1. Two super cards - I love that sentiment on the wedding card!

    Jane
    Guest Designer at Twofer Card Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found us, DJ! That's a great sketchy heart and it makes both a beautiful wedding card and Valentine! Love the embossing folder you used on your Valentine! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer's 2nd Blogaversary challenge! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to The Twofer Challenge, DJ! And you've come into the challenge with two wonderful cards! Very cool sketchy heart die, and done in the metallic, your wedding card looks amazing. Even more so with that plaid washi tape. Your sentiment goes perfectly with your design, too. Sweet Valentine! The embossed background looks wonderful behind your gorgeous red heart. Hope to see you often in the gallery! Thanks for joining us at The Twofer Challenge. Bev

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails