Saturday, January 4, 2020

Visiting Librarian...What an Honor!!

What an honor to be a Visiting Librarian at the Library Challenge!!  This unique challenge site has become one of my favorites!!  Since I love books, reading, and libraries about as much as I love creating cards,  this challenge is just perfect for me!!  The Library Challenge is a creative challenge that picks a book and then challenges participants to create a card inspired by the cover, the title, or the story.  
As a visiting librarian, I have been asked to pick a book and create a sample.  My book selection for this challenge is....Where the Red Fern Grows.  An American classic that will make you cry at least once!!  Nothing pulls at your heart like the bond between a boy and his dog!!  I love the colors and silhouette of this cover....while I don't have any dog or kid silhouette stamps to create the same scene I am choose the colors and the silhouette theme as my inspiration.  We hope you will come play along with us!!!  We look forward to seeing what inspiration you receive from this challenge.  

#bethegift challenge: Make it a habit to have the wild ministry of smiling today.


1 comment:

  1. You've created a really beautiful and atmospheric scene. I particularly love the way you did the moon - the soft blending of colours makes it so realistic. Thank you for being Visiting Librarian at The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails