Wednesday, January 8, 2020

As You See It #216 & Just Us Girls #517




Today's card was made for two challenges...the work challenge from Just Us Girls (Snowflakes) and the recipe challenge from As You See It.  I am including a close up picture of my card so you can see the dry embossing element (I embossed the snowflake vellum after I cut it out).  The background was stamped in silver metallic ink even though it just looks kinda gray in this photo.  I promise...I did use all of the elements!!  

#bethegift: smiley face + happy words day!  Leave a smiley face and some happy words out in the world today on a windshield, a mirror, in a pocket.

6 comments:

  1. Isn't photographing metallics just the worst! Love the embossed snowflake and your inspiring message. Thanks for joining in with us again at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 'silver' background and your embossed snowflake looks stunning in vellum. Such a lovely card and so glad you shared with us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the silver with the vellum is really pretty together! Love your snowflake! Thanks so much for sharing with us at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the eclectic look you've achieved with all your elements, as well as that encouraging sentiment! Thanks for sharing this with us at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. dj, I love the combination of the giant, embossed snowflake over that silver crosshatched background! That's so creative. And thanks for the description, as I know how hard it is to photograph some of these elements! So happy you shared with us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DJ your vellum snowflake looks gorgeous against the silver hatched background. You have my sympathies in photographing - I struggled to get a good picture of my card with those beautiful yet pesky metallics! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails