Friday, May 15, 2020

Global Design Project # 240

Graduates of 2020 are having to miss out on so much due to Covid-19!!  Don't forget them this year!!  Yesterday I got to hug a sweet graduate after she walked across the stage of a gym with empty chairs...actually not completely empty cause each chair had a picture of her fellow classmates!!  Today's card was created for her!!  I was inspired by the Global Design Project's challenge.   This week's challenge (#GDP240) was to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) a card created by one of their designers, Kerstin Kreis.  The ticket on my card was stamped using a retired set from Stampin Up.  All the other images were stickers I had left in my stash from my scrapbooking days.  Finished off my card with some squins and some ribbon.

#bethegift challenge:   Connect with one person today who is really different from you.  Ask them how they are doing...really listen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails