Tuesday, May 26, 2020

TWO CARDS....TicTacToe #065 & Fusion



This first card was created for the Fusion Challenge...Enough!!  I used both the sketch and the photo portions of this challenge.  My sentiments seemed fitting for the enough theme..."You are awesome"!! More than enough!!





My second card was made for the Tic Tac Toe challenge.  I am playing along across the bottom of the game board...wood//gray//emboss.  I used my wood grain embossing folder on some Smokey Slate card stock from Stampin Up.  This covered all three elements called for and added another Father's Day card to my stash.  Actually it didn't get added to my stash because it already sold!!

#bethegift challenge:  ThanksLiving Day!  Thank every single person you speak to today!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails