Friday, May 29, 2020

Sunday Sketch Challenge #231 & Time Out Challenge #162



Today I am playing along with two challenges.  The Poppy Love color challenge (I used Sweet Sugarplum, Wild Wasabi, Real Red, and Rich Razzleberry inks from Stampin Up) from Sunday Stamps and the FREE theme challenge from Time Out.  
I love this retired poppy stamp from Stampin Up...it is a background stamp but I love this little cluster that you can use by itself.  My birds that are flying "free" are from a Tim Holtz stamp set.  Going alone with the "free" theme....how freeing it is to let go and let God!!  This sentiment stamp is from Verve Stamps.

#bethegift challenge: Be with people longer today!! Make eye contact! Smile longer!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for leaving a lovely comment on out blog. I love the flow here of the birds and works so well with the poppy stamps and soft pink of the sun. Super card! Thanks for joining us at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, DJ - I still have that poppy stamp, too, I love how you used just a few stems with those dramatic birds! Lovely! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DJ, I love the sentiment and the birds! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DJ, I love the sentiment and the birds! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the extra layers you added with your sponging! That background stamp is my favorite poppies as well. Beautiful imagery on your card. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your interpretation of our challenge at Time Out. Wonderful image, love the flock of birds and the color of your sun. Thank for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the gorgeous poppies on your card!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails