Tuesday, May 19, 2020

As You See It Challenge #225 & Inspired By Challenge-Sweet On You



Today's card was inspired by the sketch challenge from As You See It and the photo challenge from Inspired By.   I am on a roll using up my stash of designer paper!!  One thing I have learned during this Covid-19 lock down...I can create and create from the stash I have and still have days and months worth of papers remaining!!   Hazards of a paper crafter...we tend to hoard pretty papers!!   

#bethegift challenge:  Think of someone you could open your door to this week.  Begin planning the invite.

5 comments:

  1. dj, I think I might have some of the same paper in my "stash"! Pretty bad, isn't it?! I love the paper piecing you did on the cupcakes' icing! So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DJ, I get a masculine vibe from this card - I think its the striped paper and the darker colours. The paper pieced icing is a great touch. Thanks for playing along with us again at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, we all have tons and tons of supplies we could never use in a lifetime, LOL! Glad you are making a dent in your stash! These cupcakes are fun, created the way you have! Thanks for sharing this with us at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it DJ! I still have some of those papers too - and I have a ton of unfinished projects to get through still before I need to break into it! It is great to have a hoard at times like this though, for sure! Thanks for playing along with us over at As You See It this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! for using up patterned papers, these are some I think I might have too, thank you for the inspiration @ Inspired By this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails