Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Addicted to CAS Challenge #183


Silhouette....that is the code word for the current Addicted to CAS challenge.  Nothings says silhouette like a watercolored background and a die cut out of black card stock.  I used Stampin Up's Friendly Silhouettes die for creating my card.  Once again the sentiment that I used is part of the digital downloads from Stampin Up's Share Sunshine fund raising project in relation to the Corona virus.


#bethegift challenge: Go for a walk today with someone...inhale fresh air...laugh...enjoy the sunshine.

2 comments:

  1. I hate to say this, DJ, but your background kind of reminds me of the pictures I've seen of the virus. ;) Although on a card it's quite lovely behind the silhouette. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your interesting watercoloured background for your silhouette die cut. A wonderful clean and simple card. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails